#BridginG (funded by the NWO Digital Society program)
Hello! This is the project page of our NWO Digital Society project The future is now: how language use bridges generations online, 2020-2025. See also the NWO announcement.
Many urgent societal challenges, like climate change, require generations to align their interests, but online discussions sometimes escalate. We combine computational methods on large-scale observational online data with laboratory and field experiments—to develop both data- and theory-driven interventions that will help citizens, journalists and organizations bring generations together online.
- Dong Nguyen, Utrecht University (co-PI)
- Tijs van den Broek, VU Amsterdam (co-PI)
- Ton Baetens, EMMA
- Bianca Beersma, VU Amsterdam
- Hans Moors, EMMA
- Kees van Deemter, Utrecht University
- Anna Wegmann, Utrecht University